Home > Government Services > NAVSEA Support
NAVSEA Support Services
Artech holds a US Navy SeaPort-e Prime Contract. The contract is an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity multiple award for the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Strategic Systems Programs, Office of Naval Research, Defense Threat Reduction Agency and the United States Marine Corps.
The 22 functional service areas within the scope of the contracts include:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
Artech supports the warfighter effort via its Quality Management System (QMS) program. Artech's quality certifications include:
- ISO 9001
- ISO/IEC 27001
- SEI-CMM Level 2
Artech has successfully executed IT projects for the Missile Defense Agency, Naval Air Warfare Center, Under Secretary of Defense (P&RIM), U.S. Army CECOM, U.S. Army TACOM-ARDEC, U.S. Army TACOM and U.S. Army MEPCOM as well as numerous other federal contractors and civilian agencies.
For a list of Artech's active Navy SeaPort-e Task Orders, click here.
For the Artech Navy SeaPort-e support team and POC, click here.
Contact us at Artech Navy SeaPort-e Support Services for more information.